YoutubeFisher interface

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Hi all I have one question would come out with an improved interface?

Coordinator
Oct 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Is difficult to answer to this question..
Of course we would always improve youtubefisher, but i think that a new interface will be useful when we add new additional options/features..

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Hello watch this program has many options to use the source has an error youtubefisher but could you please fix

http://sourceforge.net/projects/youtubertool/files/Source/1.0/Source.tar.gz/download

Developer
Nov 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Thanks. I have downloaded the file and will see if there is some idea which can be helpful for YouTubeFisher.

However, I didn't quite understand what error you want it fixed and where. Is it in YoutubeFisher? if yes, kindly report all the error and bugs in Issue Tracker section.

Nov 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
TheBlueSky wrote:

Thanks. I have downloaded the file and will see if there is some idea which can be helpful for YouTubeFisher.

However, I didn't quite understand what error you want it fixed and where. Is it in YoutubeFisher? if yes, kindly report all the error and bugs in Issue Tracker section.

the problem is that the program does not download because the source code update youtube I wanted to mend the error please =D