youtube fisher v2.5

Dec 19, 2010 at 11:14 AM

youtubefisher v2.5 doesn't work more!!!! error ocurred download !!!!!

Developer
Dec 25, 2010 at 5:13 AM

I agree. Something may have changed in YouTube page that broke the application.

The author isn't available to fix that and we asked him for the source code few times but he didn't release it yet.

I still hope that he responds and releases the source code, or it'll be another dead project like the beautiful YouDown

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:45 PM
've been using fisher to download video and mp3 from YouTube, then all of a sudden the program does not work, you have to install some other downloaders on the pc, then the program to work and so on. I will not waited for Mr. to rework the program, because one way or another will go into oblivion, as many have gone already.

a nice day!
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 7:13 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: youtube fisher v2.5 [youtubefisher:238897]

I agree. Something may have changed in YouTube page that broke the application.

The author isn't available to fix that and we asked him for the source code few times but he didn't release it yet.

I still hope that he responds and releases the source code, or it'll be another dead project like the beautiful YouDown

Developer
Feb 10, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Hello bf,

New version of the application was uploaded with the latest source code. It's working now, and hope it keeps working for long time :)

Take care

Feb 10, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Many thanks for your dedication and kindness!
A beautiful day!

Boris Furlani

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:54:13 -0800
Subject: Re: youtube fisher v2.5 [youtubefisher:238897]

Hello bf,
New version of the application was uploaded with the latest source code. It's working now, and hope it keeps working for long time :)
Take care
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (youtubefisher@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email youtubefisher@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com