Sorry but this project is not maintained anymore so, youtubefisher unable to catch some files from youtube.
YouTubeFisher: smaller and faster YouTube downloader
YouTubeFisher is a stand-alone application that allows to download videos and audios directly from YouTube.
YouTubeFisher isn't a converter, it only retrieves the video and saves it in the format choosen by the user.
YouTubeFisher is the first software that can download video in WebM format, with 4K resolution or even in 3D!
The supported formats are:
- For video: IsoMedia 3D, 4K resolution, Full-HD (1080p), HD (720p), HQ MP4, WebM, FLV and Mobile 3GP
- For audio: AAC and MP3
Important: If you like this project and want to share it with your friends, please do so by sharing the main page URL (http://youtubefisher.codeplex.com/) and
not the direct link to the downloadable file. We are releasing a new version from time to time, and by sending your friends to the main page you'll be sure that they will get the latest version and not an old release. Go ahead and share the fun :)
We want your help: If you like the project, please rate it (you can find the rating link on the download page) by giving it 5 stars and 5 stars only ;) and if you didn't like it let us know why in the Discussions
page (http://youtubefisher.codeplex.com/discussions) so that we can improve.
YouTubeFisher v3.2 (Build 12.1221) - released on 21-Dec-2012
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- This application doesn't work with Windows RT (e.g. Microsoft Surface)
.Net Framework 2.0 or higher (if you have Windows Vista or 7, you already have it)
- About 44 KB of free disk space for the application and lots of GB's for your downloads ;)
Q: YouTubeFisher doesn't start.
- Read the error message. If you have XP, probably you must install the .Net framework. Read the Requirements section.
Q: I downloaded a video but I can't see anything.
Q: Why don't you support more video and audio formats?
- We support whatever YouTube supports. We can download all the video formats available in YouTube and all the audio formats embedded as audio track in YouTube flash video files.